Smart Factory Congress 2020
Finals of the competition “Smart Factory Software of the Year 2020”
Congress “Smart Factory Software” 2020
Smart factory software of the year 2020
Factory software is increasingly determining the competitive edge of manufacturing businesses. Focussing on Office IT is thus no longer sufficient. Instead, all levels of the automation pyramid should be looked at – from management to the practice level. Combined with new technologies, smarter options will be created to adapt processes to the changing client demands in a much faster way and with less effort. Besides the selection and integration of the new software, the main challenge is the correct handling of the consequences, in all three categories of humans, technology and the company.
The two-day German Congress “Smart Factory Software” (“Fabriksoftware”) provides the opportunity to comprehensively engage with the topic and meet professional experts. On the first day, the finalists of the competition “Factory Software of the Year” will challenge each other in a public presentation to win a prize. The second day offers visitors enthralling lectures on innovative ways to utilise factory software for businesses in the future.
Topics & Focus
Topics of the Smart Factory Congress 2020:
- New challenges to MES solutions in Industry 4.0
- Impacts of smart process integration on the automation pyramid
- Industry 4.0 – interoperability of the automation
- Digital twins within the context of Industry 4.0
- Meeting real-time demands within the company successfully
- Using life-cycle data of products in a goal-oriented way
- Successful integration of factory software in the existing company environment